Thursday, May 13, 2010

Write it out journal project

So as Jocelyn posted this on her Blog about making journals for Soldiers widows It touched me so much

What better way to get together than in service too others. . bring a compositon book with you and your sewing machine ( so we are not all sharing one. ) I have a ton of fabric but if you have some to bring thats fine too. Lets get together and have a fun night making these for a great cause
So who ever would like to join us this Tuesday May 18th at 7 pm at my house In Northumberland
email me at scraps4u@verizon.net if you are interested
here is a link to the write it out project It is such a great way to reach out to those grieving
http://imakestuff4fun.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-crafty-friends-please-help-me.html 

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome, Marie! Thank you...That is Scarlett's Birthday, but she'll be in bed by 7pm...so I'll be there...a little bit after 7!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails