Friday, May 7, 2010

"PERSONAL PROGRESS"

One of the things that is keeping me busy is working with my daughters in accomplishing their goals in the 1) Primary "Faith in God" Program and 2) Young Women's "Personal Progress" as shown above. I don't only help them but i am actually working on my own goals in the "Personal Progress". Some of the blessings that i personally received is keeping myself in tune with the Spirit as I help my husband raise our children and working full time as a nurse in the hospital at the same time. It also helps me be more patient and diligent in helping, motivating and encouraging my daughters work on their own goals remembering that the greatest service we will ever perform is found within the walls of our own home. It also uplifts me spiritually when i go back and read my thoughts and feelings about my experiences as I work on a goal, it gives me spiritual energy. Most importantly, President Eyring on his general conference talk counseled parents not to reject but to love the youth.
My family is my greatest source of happiness. My daughters are most precious to me and i am willing to die and sacrifice for them.
I encourage and challenge you to get your own copy of the "PERSONAL PROGRESS" pamphlet and start working on it too, i promise you an outpouring of the Spirit in your life.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I haven't seen the new booklet...but how cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails